Senior Java Developer
- Reports to Project Manager/Department Manager;
- Supports business analysis to identify the appropriate software solutions;
- Defines and builds software systems architecture;
- Develops software according to functional and technical specification;
- Test software for conformity to functional and technical specification;
- Builds and coordinates the realization of software system documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of Java – min 5 years of working experience;
- Design and development knowledge applied to at least one major database (Oracle and MySQL preferred);
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with building web applications using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of persistence framework –ORM or SQL
- Reporting tools (Jasper, BIRT) knowledge would be a plus;
- Autonomy in finding and implementing software solutions;
- English language – good working level.
Education and studies:
- Good knowledge of IT & C integrated solutions of the present direction and context of the IT &C market
- Professional working environment;
- Career development opportunities;
- Attractive compensation package.